We missed you! Welcome home!
Please follow our Visitation Guidelines:
- Facial covering must be worn covering your nose and mouth at all times while visiting and on Long Island Care Center premises.
- Please adhere to social distancing rules during your visit.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available, please utilize before and after your visit.
- Please refrain from any physical contact and please limit your interaction to the resident that you’re scheduled to visit.
- We ask that no food/beverages be consumed during visitation so that facial coverings are not removed. Please continue to utilize current procedures for bringing in any special food/beverages for your loved one, by checking it in at the screening area.
- Any communication with staff should continue to take place with current procedures. Enjoy time with your loved one who has been looking so forward to your visit.
Our residents, staff and your safety have and will always be our number one priority – please enjoy your visit safely